About

In my family, I am the oldest. I have two younger sisters, I am easily annoyed by my younger older sister.My youngest sister is the troublemaker in the family. My favorite color is blue. In school, I am shy and quiet.

I mostly stay home after school. I enjoy technology and electronics. Whenever my mom, dad, or sister has a problem with their phone, they ask me. Its really fun and challenging to go through these types of problems, because you can learn new things while trying to solve the problem. Not only do I love technology, I also love to draw. I would want to learn more and more about technology and how it works. Everyday after school I would turn my computer on and play some music and do homework.

In the immediate future I plan on graduating high school. High school will be a little more challenging than middle school, but I will do my best no matter what. High school will help me get ready for the world. It will also help me prepare for having a job.

My long term goal is to go to college and be a computer engineer or a photographer. A photographer would be a fun career because I love going outdoors and taking pictures of nature. That would give me a chance to learn new techniques on taking pictures. The only thing about me taking pictures is that I actually hate being in pictures. Not even videos. I am not the type of person that would take selfies. It’s just not me.